- “Indian Country Diaries- Spiral of Fire” A 90-minute documentary feature for Native American Public Telecommunications and PBS. National PBS premiered in November, 2006.
- "Waasa-Inaabidaa: We Look In All Directions" WDSE-TV, PBS Six-part documentary series, and companion website at www.ojibwe.org, covering 500+ years of history and culture of 19 Ojibwe tribes in three states. National PBS Premiere, 2002. APTN (Canada) premiere, November 2003.
- “Alcatraz Is Not An Island” Documentary feature about the 1969-71
- American Indian occupation of Alcatraz Island. Official selection 2001
- Sundance Film Festival. Premiered on PBS nationally in November, 2002
- "Gifts from the Elders" 60-Minute Documentary, 2013
- “Bad Sugar” A 30-minute episode of the national PBS series “Unnatural
- Causes: Is Inequality Making Us Sick?” Produced in cooperation with the
- Pima and Tohono O’odham tribes, exploring the link between historical
- and social determinants and Type Two Diabetes. Premiered nationally on
- PBS in the Spring of 2008.
- “Gathering Together” One hour documentary sequel to “Pulling Together”
- for the Muckleshoot Indian Tribe. Premiered at AIFF, November of 2007.
- “Pulling Together” Feature-length documentary with the Muckleshoot Indian
- Tribe, premiered at the Palm Springs native American Film Festival, 2005.
- "Voices for the Land" Environmental documentary for WDSE-TV, PBS,
- Minnesota. Broadcast premiere Nov. 2000.
- “Waswagoning Ojibwe Dance Theater” Marketing and promotional video.
- “Green Green Water” Documentary feature chronicles the impact of past, present, and future Hydroelectric dams on several Northern Manitoba Cree communities. PBS premiere in the Fall of 2007.
- “American Lynching” Documentary feature work in progress.
- “From These Silent Ashes” Documentary feature work in progress chronicling the story of the Ute war chief Noonch, known by Brigham Young and the Mormons as “Blackhawk.”
- “Playing Pastime: American Indians, Softball, and Survival” Documentary feature work in progress.
- “30th Anniversary of Alcatraz Occupation” A musical and cultural celebration held on Alcatraz Island. Major press, radio, and TV coverage.
Director of Photography
- “Nehiyawetan: Let’s Speak Cree”, Season one and two, a children's Cree language series. Premiered on APTN fall of 2008. Season two shot in HDTV.
- “The Healing Blanket” Health series for Wabano Center for Aboriginal Health, Ottawa, 2004.
- “Alcatraz Is Not An Island” Documentary feature for PBS. Premiered November, 2002.
- “We Hold the Rock” Exhibit video for the National Park Service, Alcatraz Island.
- “Great Museums” National PBS series, shot in HDTV, PBS Premiere Fall, 2003.
- “Looks Into the Night” Award winning Native American dramatic short starring Tantoo Cardinal. Premiered on the Aboriginal Peoples Television Network, (Nationwide) Canada.
- “Stay Tuned” Pilot for VH1 music documentary series.
- “Don't Be a Target” Nationally broadcast special with Dennis Franz.
- “In America” Documentary series on immigration, Produced by Echo Pictures, for the International Channel. Silver Telly Award winner.
- “History of the Presidio” Documentary video shot in 16x 9 digital wide screen.
- DP for hundreds of corporate, broadcast, and cable productions. Drama, live broadcasts, corporate identity, blue screen. Betacam, DV, Hi Def. Sony D600, D700 WS, and HD 790A.
D.P. 2nd Unit
- “Today Is A Good Day: Remembering Chief Dan George” CBC documentary feature. Premiered on CBC.
- “Waasa-Inaabidaa: We Look In All Directions” WDSE-TV, PBS Duluth, Native American documentary.
- “America Drinks” The History Channel.
- “50x2000” German Television documentary shot in 16x9 digital wide screen.
- NBC's Super Bowl XXVII Special with Dick Enberg.
- CBS's College Bowl Preview and College Basketball Preview shows with Pat O’Brien for three consecutive seasons.
- Over 300 live teleconferences/broadcasts for Apple, Hewlett-Packard, Intel, Sun Microsystems, AT&T, Cisco Systems, Oracle and Cadence among others.